The Simonswerk Tectus TE 540 3D FR Concealed Hinge is designed for unrebated heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm on both sides. Available in a matt chrome or satin stainless steel effect finish.
As part of the Tectus FR collection, they have an integrated intumescent kit. Whilst maintaining all routing dimensions and optical features of the Tectus, they provide the perfect basis for use on fire-resistant door elements. In case of a fire, the intumescent kit swells, sealing the door around the hinges, thereby protecting against fire and smoke escaping into a neighbouring room.
- Cladding up to 8 mm.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors.
- Sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance.
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Opening Angle: 180 Degree
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Timber door leaf.
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame
- Template 5 250680 5 - step 1
- Template 5 250681 5 - step 2
- TE 540 3D FZ - fixing plate TECTUS, for casing frames
- TE 540 3D SZ - receiver TECTUS, for steel frames
- TE 540 3D ST - receiver TECTUS, for steel doors
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||120,0 kg|
|Overall length||200,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.