Simonswerk Tectus TE 540 3D Energy Concealed Hinge are designed for fitting and operating electronic components in high-quality heavy-duty un-rebated doors, where the safe and permanent energy transfer is decisively important. The Tectus Energy Hinges enables permanent energy transfer, without compromising on the design aspect of surface-flush appearances.
Tectus Energy Hinges secure the door leaf and permanently provides energy from the side of the frame without weakening the door or frame geometry. The technology provided together with Tectus Energy offers compatibility with all standard versions of locks and fittings.
- With permanent energy transfer
- Individual connection adapter options
- Completely concealed hinge system
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
Detailed Product Information Sheets and Videos:
- Please see Simonswerk instructional video for fitting Tectus Hinges.
- Please see Simonswerk Product Data Sheet and Fitting Instructions for TE 540 3D ENERGY.
- Universal milling frame
- Template 5 250680 5 - step 1
- Template 5 250681 5 - step 2
- Template 5 250939 5 - additional routing Energy
- TE 540 3D FZ - Tectus fixing plate for casing frames
- TE 540 3D SZ - Tectus receiver for steel frames
- TE 540 3D ST - Tectus receiver for steel doors
- Adapter 1 TECTUS Energy
- Universal adapter TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 3m TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 10m TECTUS Energy
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||120,0 kg|
|Overall length||200,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
|Wire cross section||0,14 mm²|
|Max. voltage||50 V|
|No. of wires||16|
|Max. current||0,8 A|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.