Stonebridge is a family-owned business in rural County Durham that designs and manufactures high-quality hand-forged architectural ironmongery including window, door and cabinet hardware.
They produce a unique range of forged steel hardware, that combines the latest manufacturing technologies with traditional hand skills. Products are hot forged into metal tooling, to make all products extremely strong compared to cast versions. Metal tooling also provides accurate parts so that dimensions are extremely accurate and consistent - ideal for large projects where consistency is key.
All Stonebridge Hardware products are designed to suit today's market's requirements. They are brilliant for new builds and for home renovation projects. Stonebridge hardware is checked prior to packing, to ensure they will perform and function in the harshest of conditions.
Stonebridge Ironmongery has a new finish; Armor-Coat Advanced Hardware Finishes for Engineered Hardware
- Salt spray tested for over 480 hours for corrosion resistance.
- Hot forged into metal tooling for superior accuracy and strength.
- Assembled using stainless steel parts for smooth action and longevity.
- Ideal for use with accoya and other acidic species of wood.
- Has a UV protected finish that will not fade in sunlight.
Stonebridge Ironmongery Armor-Coat Finishes Include:
- Satin Steel that has the genuine appearance of heritage steel, bringing a contemporary feel to a traditional product.
- Flat Black, a finish with a 30% sheen, a fantastic alternative to painted options.