The From the Anvil External Knob for the Cremone Door Bolt that offers a decorative face fixed alternative to a multipoint lock.
- The knob connects to the gearbox, which operates the rods.
- Operating the knob rotates the rods, which locate into sockets at the top and bottom of the door opening.
- Face fixed internally as a decorative alternative to a concealed espagnolette system.
- Can be paired with the external knob if use from both sides of the door is required.
- Locks by way of grub screw in the body.
- Similar to an espagnolette bolt, this locking device, is normally mounted on the vertical frame of a French door or large casement window.
- Created by hand using traditional methods by master craftsmen at From The Anvil.
- Powder Coat Finish - A durable corrosion-resistant finish providing a tougher coating.
- Pewter Patina FinishExcellent anti-corrosion properties this is suitable for internal and external applications.
- Click here to view details of finishes.
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixing screws.
Centre Case Size: 130mm x 35mm
Knob Size: 54mm x 37mm
Knob Projection: 48mm
2 – 3 Working Days
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.