The From the Anvil External Knob for the Cremone Door Bolt that offers a decorative face fixed alternative to a multipoint lock.
- The knob connects to the gearbox, which operates the rods.
- Operating the knob rotates the rods, which locate into sockets at the top and bottom of the door opening.
- Face fixed internally as a decorative alternative to a concealed espagnolette system.
- Can be paired with the external knob if use from both sides of the door is required.
- Locks by way of grub screw in the body.
- Similar to an espagnolette bolt, this locking device, is normally mounted on the vertical frame of a French door or large casement window.
- Created by hand using traditional methods by master craftsmen at From The Anvil.
Powder Coat Finish - A durable corrosion-resistant finish providing a tougher coating.
Pewter Patina FinishExcellent anti-corrosion properties this is suitable for internal and external applications.
The Welsh-based brand From the Anvil, design and manufacture high-quality, hand-made and functional ironmongery that enhances and revives traditional buildings and brings an authentic and rustic charm to newer builds. From The Anvil designs are drawn and hand forged in the traditional fashion of English blacksmithing. The products are beautifully suited to listed, cottage and period properties because of their timeless appearance.
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings.
Centre Case Size - 130mm x 35mm
Knob Size - 54mm x 37mm
Knob Projection - 48mm
2 – 3 Working Days
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.