The Simonswerk Tectus TE 640 3D A8 FR Concealed Hinge with integrated intumescent kit for un-rebated high-performance heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm on both sides.
As part of the Simonswerk Tectus FR collection, they have an integrated intumescent kit. Whilst maintaining all routing dimensions and optical features of the Tectus, they provide the perfect basis for use on fire-resistant door elements. In case of a fire, the intumescent kit swells, sealing the door around the hinges, thereby protecting against fire and smoke escaping into a neighbouring room.
- With integrated intumescent kit.
- Cladding up to 8 mm.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated high performance heavy-duty doors.
- Sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance.
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Type of door leaf: Timber.
- Rebate: Unrebated.
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||160,0 kg|
|Overall length||240,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.