Simonswerk Tectus TE 640 3D A8 Energy Concealed Hinge has a load capacity up to 160kg, they allow permanent energy transfer for unrebated high-performance heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm.
- Permanent energy transfer
- Individual connection adapter options
- Cladding up to 8 mm
- Completely concealed hinge system
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames
- For unrebated high-performance heavy-duty doors
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- Unrebated heavy-duty doors
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, steel frame or timber frame
The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m), for detailed information please look at the chapter "technical information".
When ordering the accessories please consider: There are two connection adapters TECTUS Energy needed per hinge. A connection plan can be downloaded.
With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame
- Template 5 250659 5 - step 1
- Template 5 250689 5 - step 2
- Template 5 250690 5 - step 3
- Template 5 250688 5 - step 3 (without cladding)
- Template 5 250939 5 - additional routing Energy
- TE 640 3D FZ - Tectus Fixing Plate for casing frames
- TE 640 3D A8 SZ - Tectus Receiver for steel frames
- TE 640 3D ST - Tectus receiver for steel doors
- Cover plate set TECTUS A8 radius
- Adapter 1 TECTUS Energy
- Universal adapter TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 3m TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 10m TECTUS Energy
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.