Simonswerk Tectus TE 640 3D A8 Concealed Hinge for unrebated heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm on both sides. Available in a wide range of finishes to mix and match with your cupboard or cabinet interiors; black, brass, bronze, chrome, nickel and stainless steel finishes.
- Cladding up to 8 mm.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors.
- Sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance.
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Type of door leaf: Timber
- Rebate: Unrebated.
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||160,0 kg|
|Overall length||240,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.