The From the Anvil Pewter Patina Avon Door Handle on Backplate has a simple straight rectangular shaped backplate and straight lever, that grows slightly wider towards the end.
Selected from our From The Anvil range, this door handle set is a much larger latch version of our very popular Avon range, with an extra long backplate which will make an especially grand impression, and is ideal for larger doors.
Individually forged in steel on an anvil, these Pewter door handles are the latest edition to the Anvil collection and are the only sprung handles in the range so they will fit all standard British latches.
The Large Avon door handle can also be used alongside the Avon Door Espagonette Handle on French doors that only require one working handle but require a matching handle purely for looks.
Suitable for internal or external use and sold as a set.
- Lever Latch plain backplate where you require no locking mechanism, e.g. lounge or dining room.
- Lever Lock option has a strong spring incorporated into the boss design to give functionality and elegance.
- Euro Lock designed to be used in conjunction with a euro sash lock and euro cylinder with or without a thumbturn and allows the door to be locked from the inside or out, ideal for guestrooms.
- Bathroom Lever has a fitted thumbturn allows locking of door when used in conjunction with a bathroom mortice lock.
- Euro Espagnolette Lock Multi-Point Option 92mm Lock Centres, suitable for uPVC and timber doors using a modern multi-point locking system, the handle is unsprung allowing you to lift the handle upwards to engage the bolts. Please carefully check your measurements for fixing centres and lock centres to ensure these suit your lock.
- Euro DIN Lock standard 72mm Lock centres, designed with an extra long backplate to be used with what is now becoming the standard European specified lock, a 72mm lock centre Euro DIN Sash Lock.
Available below in -
Pewter Patina Finish. Excellent anti-corrosion properties this is suitable for internal and external applications.
Also available in -
Powder coat finish - A durable corrosion resistant finish providing a tougher coating- suitable for external use.
External Beeswax finish - A similar appearance to Beeswax Finish, but suitable for external use.
Click here to view finishes.
Supplied as a PAIR complete with Spindle and Screws and Bolt-through fixings.