The Avon Door Handle on Backplate has a simple straight rectangular shaped backplate and straight lever, which grows slightly wider towards the end.
Selected from our From the Anvil range, individually forged in steel on an anvil, these black door handles are the latest edition to the Anvil collection and are the only sprung handles in the range so they will fit all standard British latches.
- Lever Latch plain backplate where you require no locking mechanism, e.g. lounge or dining room.
- Lever Lock option has a strong spring incorporated into the boss design to give functionality and elegance.
- Euro Lock designed to be used in conjunction with a euro sash lock and euro cylinder with or without a thumb turn and allows the door to be locked from the inside or out, ideal for guestrooms.
- Bathroom Lever has a fitted thumb turn allows locking of door when used in conjunction with a bathroom mortice lock.
- Espagnolette Lock Multi-Point Option, suitable for uPVC and timber doors using a modern multi-point locking system, the handle is unsprung allowing you to lift the handle upwards to engage the bolts. Please carefully check your measurements for fixing centres and lock centres to ensure these suit your lock.
Designed to match the Avon window furniture in the range. (See related products below)
Available below in -
Powder Coat Finish - A durable corrosion resistant finish providing a tougher coating- suitable for external use.
External Beeswax Finish - A similar appearance to Beeswax Finish, but suitable for external use.
HERE in -
Pewter Finish - A beautiful applied pewter finish giving excellent anti-corrosion properties- suitable for external use.
And HERE in -
Aged Brass - The un-lacquered brass achieves a timeless elegance, highly polished on all surface areas but aged to highlight the detail and design. This will tarnish in time as part of the ageing process but can be polished time and time again if a natural sheen is desired.
Polished Nickel - A highly polished finish with a nickel plating applied to solid brass which is salt tested to 480 hours. Similar to a polished chrome finish but with much warmer tones.
Polished Chrome - A highly polished finish which reflects like a mirror. A base metal of solid brass with quality chrome plating applied to its surface which is salt tested to 480 hours.
Click here to view finishes.
Supplied as a pair complete with Spindle and Screws and Bolt-through fixings.