A high quality double Cylinder Deadlock set, part of the easi-T range by Eurospec, recognized for their quality and design. This item provides top level security for your exterior doors.
This EDB50 Euro Profile Deadlock is recommended for exterior doors - it provides a very high level of security. The lock is operated by the Cylinder with one full turn of the key. The Armoured Security Escutcheons fully eclipse the cylinder face to provide protection against attack. They are hardened, and not removable from the exterior. This lock set can also be used on fire doors.
- Fully Insurance approved.
- Lock set is high security, stainless steel construction, British Standard insurance approved euro cylinder dead lock.
- Suitable and recommended for external use.
- Suitable for 42-46mm doors doors.
- Hardened steel deadbolt and security escutcheons for top level security.
This Deadlock conforms to British Standard BS3621, BSEN12209 & BSEN12209 and Fire Certification FD30/60 requirements. It also meets or exceeds the levels often specified by Home Insurance companies. Not to be confused with other cheaper locks that do not meet British Standard criteria.
Supplied complete with matching Strike Plate, Screws, 6 Pin Cylinder, Security Escutcheons and 3 Keys.
ARB5405 Rebate Kits are available. Rebate kits are for double doors which have been cut, or 'rebated' into one another. Click here for a link to further information on rebate kits if you think you may need one.