Simonswerk Tectus TE 645 3D Concealed Hinge for unrebated heavy-duty, high-performance heavy-duty doors. With a load capacity up to 300kg. Available in a range of attractive surface finishes; stainless steel effect, polished brass, dark or light bronze, matt chrome and matt or polished nickel.
Simonswerk Tectus completely concealed hinge range for high-quality interior and functional heavy-duty doors. Designed for applications ranging from high-quality interior doors to heavy-duty doors with special requirements in terms of load capacity and performance.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated high-performance heavy-duty doors.
- Sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance.
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Type of door leaf: Timber.
- Rebate: Unrebated.
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, steel frame.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to two hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m). Also the load capacities of the respective combined receiver have to be taken into consideration.
- Application on steel frames is subject to special frame facings.
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame long
- Template 5 250945 5 - frame, step 1
- Template 5 250946 5 - frame, step 2
- Template 5 250947 5 - door, step 1
- Template 5 250948 5 - door, step 2
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||300,0 kg|
|Width (door part)||34,0 mm|
|Length (door part)||260,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||36,0 mm|
|Length (frame part)||280,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.