The Simonswerk Tectus TE 626 3D A8 Concealed Hinge for un-rebated high-performance heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm on both sides, for doors up to 300kg in weight.
Simonswerk aim for perfection in all areas right from the outset and manufacture top quality specialist Tectus hinges. Superb range of hinges for domestic, commercial and fire doors.
Simonswerk Tectus TE 626 3D A8 Concealed Hinge Product Features:
- Material stainless steel.
- Cladding up to 8 mm.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For un-rebated heavy-duty doors.
- Sideways closed hinge body for a homogeneous mortise appearance.
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Type of door leaf: Timber
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to two hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
- Also the load capacities of the respective combined receiver have to be taken into consideration.
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame
- Template 5 250659 5 - Step 1
- Template 5 250688 5 - Step 3 (without cladding)
- Template 5 250689 5 - Step 2
- Template 5 250690 5 - Step 3
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||300,0 kg|
|Overall length||240,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.