The Simonswerk Tectus TE 540 3D A8 Energy Concealed Hinge has permanent energy transfer for unrebated high-performance heavy-duty doors with claddings up to 8 mm.
The Tectus Energy Hinges enable permanent energy transfer, without compromising on the design aspect of surface-flush appearance of the hinges. Designed for fitting and operating electronic components in high-quality heavy-duty doors. TECTUS Energy secures the door leaf and permanently provides energy from the side of the frame without weakening the door or frame geometry. The technology provided together with TECTUS Energy offers compatibility with all standard versions of locks and fittings, while retaining all technical and optical features of the TECTUS brand.
- Permanent energy transfer
- Individual connection adapter options
- Cladding up to 8 mm
- Completely concealed hinge system
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors
- With comfortable 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- Timber door leaf
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
- When ordering the accessories please consider: There are two connection adapters TECTUS Energy needed per hinge.
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame
- Template 5 250680 5 - step 1
- Template 5 250681 5 - step 2
- Template 5 250682 5 - step 3
- Template 5 250687 5 - step 3 (without cladding)
- Template 5 250939 5 - additional routing Energy
- TE 540 3D FZ - fixing plate TECTUS, for casing frames
- TE 540 3D A8 SZ - receiver TECTUS, for steel frames
- TE 540 3D ST - receiver TECTUS, for steel doors
- Cover plate set TECTUS A8 radius
- Adapter 1 TECTUS Energy
- Universal adapter TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 3m TECTUS Energy
- Round cable 10m TECTUS Energy
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||100,0 kg|
|Overall length||200,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||32,0/37,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
|Wire cross section||0,14 mm²|
|Max. voltage||50 V|
|No. of wires||16|
|Max. current||0,8 A|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.