The Simonswerk Tectus TE 527 3D Concealed Hinge is made of solid steel and designed as completely concealed, for use on unrebated heavy-duty doors with timber, steel and aluminium frames, up to 120kg in weight. The hinges have comfortable 3D adjustment, load capacity up to 120 kg, opening angle up to 180°, overall length 155 mm, right hand and left hand applicable, maintenance-free slide bearings.
Simonswerk Tectus TE 527 3D Concealed Hinge Product features:
- Material: steel.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors.
- 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm).
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Load capacity: 120,0 kg
- Opening angle: 180°
- Timber Door Leaf
- Unrebated Doors
- Type of frame: Aluminium frame, blind frame, block frame, casing frame, steel frame.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m)
- With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
- Universal milling frame
- Drilling jig TECTUS TE 526/527 3D - block frame and blind frame
- Template 5 250547 6 - frame / door
- TE 526/527 3D FZ/1 - fixing plate TECTUS, for casing frames
- TE 526/527 3D SZ - receiver TECTUS, for steel frames
- TE 526/527 3D ST - receiver TECTUS, for steel doors
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||120,0 kg|
|Overall length||155,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||26,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||26,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.