Simonswerk Tectus TE 526 3D Concealed Hinge is made of solid stainless steel, designed for unrebated heavy-duty doors. With comfortable 3D adjustment, right hand and left hand applicable, maintenance-free slide bearings, three-dimensionally adjustable.
The load capacity mentioned above refers to the use of 2 hinges per door leaf (1 x 2 m).
With an opening position of 180° the door may have to be fixed additionally.
Also available in Satin Stainless Steel grade 316.
Simonswerk Tectus TE 526 3D Concealed Hinge Product Features:
- Material stainless steel.
- Completely concealed hinge system.
- For timber, steel or aluminium frames.
- For unrebated heavy-duty doors.
- 3D adjustment (side +/- 3,0 mm, height +/- 3,0 mm, compression +/- 1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Opening Angle: 180 degree.
- Load Capacity: 120Kg.
- Timber Door Leaf
- Unrebated Doors
- Aluminium, blind, block, casing or steel frames.
- Burglar resistance
- Fire resistance
- Smoke resistance
- Universal milling frame
- Drilling jig TECTUS TE 526/527 3D - block frame and blind frame
- Template 5 250547 6 - frame / door
- TE 526/527 3D FZ/1 - fixing plate TECTUS, for casing frames
- TE 526/527 3D SZ - receiver TECTUS, for steel frames
- TE 526/527 3D ST - receiver TECTUS, for steel doors
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings
|Load capacity||120,0 kg|
|Overall length||155,0 mm|
|Width (door part)||26,0 mm|
|Width (frame part)||26,0 mm|
|Cutter diameter||24,0 mm|
1 – 2 Weeks
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.