The Fab N Fix Connoisseur Inline Locking Espagnolette Fastener has a classic design with a contemporary twist to create an elegant and stylish window. The button has been ergonomically designed for easy operation, and the long lever gives you a practical handle for turning. Designed with a heavy-duty sprung latching wedge to create a positive click on closing, ensuring the window is locked and giving you peace of mind. This handle has key deadlocking for security and the key clicks into place when inserted and will remain in place when pivoting the lever. For replacing existing handles the 40mm spindle size is ideal as the slotted spindle allows cropping to 5mm increments.
- Corrosion: Meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 Corrosion Resistance (480 hours)
- Operation: Endurance tested in excess of 50,000 cycles
- Performance: Tested to meet the requirements of PAS 24:2012 as part of a compliant window
- Handle Grip and Backplate Materials: High-quality Zinc for all Hardex finishes and Antique Black. High-quality Aluminium for White, Anthracite Grey, Premium Satin, Black and Silver finishes
- 10-year mechanical guarantee.
Available in Anthracite Grey, Antique Black, Black, Hardex Bronze, Hardex Chrome, Hardex Gold, Hardex Graphite, Hardex Rose, Premium Satin, Silver or White.
ERA continues to drive the innovation that underpins home security. With over 175 years of manufacturing, design and innovation, they have been firmly at the heart of securing Britain’s homes since 1838.
Supplied in SINGLES complete with fixings.
Handle Length: 168mm
2 – 3 Working Days
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.