The 12mm Light Concealed Magnetic Catch from Excel Hardware is an innovative and versatile product that is quick and easy to install and can be used on any cupboard, wardrobe and full-size door in the same way a roller/ball catch etc can be used.
The neodymium magnets and Stainless Steel components used in the PLS pro range will not touch after installation, which means:
- The catches will never wear out - ensuring lifetime guarantee
- The product can be easily painted over
- Quiet latching
- Completely concealed when door is closed
- No protruding strike plate lip (unlike a roller/ball catch)
- Can be used to assist door latching problems (e.g. doors with weak door closers, doors with electric strikes, weak roller mortice locks and sliding doors etc)
- Great for keeping bi-fold doors closed (when fitted near middle hinges)
- Quick and easy to install - no chiselling required except for PLS24PRO-XHD.
- Ezifit s/steel housing cups automatically set the magnets perfectly parallel to each other, essential for precise power adjustment
Power adjustment packers can be used to increase magnetic holding strength.
- Insert packers (inside housing, under magnet) as required. (See picture). Supplied in four sizes (0.5mm - 3mm thick) for precise power adjustment up to 6mm.
The maximum magnet pulling force for this 12mm magnetic catch is approx 1.5kg.
Other features include:
Self Adhesive/Magnetic Cover Plate (Brushed S/Steel)
- Protects magnets from impact damage during installation
- Protects magnets from corrosion
- Conceals magnet and screw head for a more attractive finish
Poron Xrd Foam impact absorption pad
- Use (esp. with double doors) to further reduce impact noise and bouncing of door on frame when shutting
- Low compression set - after impact, foam pad will return to its original thickness indefinitely.
Supplied in SINGLES.