Era British Standard Fortress 3 Star Ts007 Security Euro Profile Double Cylinder Lock With Thumb Turn
Delivery for this item is 3-5 Working Days
Secure CheckoutEncrypted Checkout
The ERA Fortress Kitemarked British Standard double cylinder lock with thumb turn has been designed to offer maximum protection for total peace of mind. This locking cylinder from world-class security company ERA is designed to BSI TS007 3* standards, making this security cylinder resistant against all known cylinder attack methods.
The ERA Fortress Cylinder utilises six hardened high security pins for the ultimate anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump resistance, meaning this cylinder offers maximum resistance to forced entry and is independently tested to meet the latest security standards.
NOTE: It is a DUAL FINISH, Satin Nickel with a BRASS Keyway. As shown in the picture.
- Ideal for locations that require controlled access from both sides of the lock
- Suits all Euro type mortice locks and multi-point lock products
- 3 Star TS007 Security Cylinder
- Supplied with 3 cut keys
- Anti Snap, Anti Drill, Anti Pick and Anti bump
- 80,000 differs
- High performance euro profile locking cylinder guaranteed for long term security, protecting your new or existing door
- 6 hardened high security pins for the ultimate anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-bump resistance means the cylinder offers excellent resistance to forced entry
- Hardened pins for drill resistance and six trap pins for enhanced pick resistance means the cylinder offers excellent resistance to forced entry
- If attacked, a security pin automatically triggers blocking the cylinder cam preventing unlawful entry. The cylinder can however still be operated from the inside using the key
- Independently tested to meet the latest security standards: British Standard Kitemark (TS007 3*), Sold Secure Diamond and the police‘s Secured By Design accreditation
3 – 5 Working Days
NOTE: If your order contains a mix of products they will be despatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time. For more info see delivery page.