Osmo's interior gap sealer is suitable for internal projects only. (Should not be used for sealing joints permanently exposed to water.) It is acrylic based and has plasto-elastic qualities, making it a high quality, flexible sealant.
Can be used for filling, fixing and repairing all manner of splits and gaps as well as sealing and filling joints on both finished and unfinished wood flooring, skirting and door thresholds.
- Drying time: 20-30 mins
- Can be treated with Osmo finishes after 1 hr
- Resistant to rain. Forms a permanently water repellent layer after curing.
- Resistant to air conditions, stays elastic.
- Paintable, contains no oil.
- Coverage: based on 3mm gaps a 310ml tube will fill in excess of 30 linear metres
- Min/max joint width must be 5-25mm.
- Application temperature: +5°C to 40°C
- The recommended joint depth/width ratio is 1:2.
- The joints must be clean and free from dust, grease and rust.
- No primer is required for non-porous surfaces. On porous surfaces such as concrete, stone, cement and plaster a primer (mixture of one part acrylic sealant and 4-5 parts of water) can be applied