- Especially fast drying and curing
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Attractive colour tones, transparent or intensive
- Specifically for commercial use
- Suitable for all woods including exotic woods
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
See Here For - OSMO Official Video
- Approx. coverage: 30-40m²/L with two coats
- No. of coats: 1 or 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 4 hrs with hardener, 12 hrs without
- 6631 Clear Hardener for Oil Stain - 0.06L Can per 1L paint.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.
- Apply one coat for a transparent colour tone, or apply a second coat for an intensive colour tone to show less of the grain.
- A top coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil 2K is always required.
- If you prefer the look of untreated wood or to retain the light character of the wood please use Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw.
- Osmo Oil Stain can be used to colour Osmo Spray-Wax. Simply add up to 30% content into Spray-Wax can and stir thoroughly.