Instructions on how to fit product code 33256 and 33256/a
- Ensure the handle backplate width is greater than the cassette.
- Remove one handle if fitted leaving the spindle in lock.
- Slide spring over spindle until touching door. mark around the spring unit and make sure flat edges are as picture.
- Cut into face of door within marked area and remove waste timber to allow spring unit to be flush or just below surface of door.
- Slide spring unit over spindle. Fix with 2 or 4 screws then replace handle.
- This should assist in lifting the handle. If the locks fitted do not have heavy duty springs. If more lift is required fix another unit on the other side of the door.